Thursday, June 11, 2009

Result declared

The university result has been declared,
"I am Devastated,Destroyed,Sabotaged and Savaged...."

The result didn't turn out to be like the way i had expected,in fact almost a shocker,
I wont quote the exact numbers or details,but there seems to be some mis-interpretation or some improper data-handling by the university staff,
will file a re-evaluation for a subject.

A student who has already got an increment of 22 marks
(changeover from sad-52 to a respectable-74 in Electromechanics),has no faith in the university grading and checking system.

Good news is that thought the marks are not great,but am still not out of the league of the 65%ilers.
"Down,but Not-Out"

Now in just a few months,placement season will begin,the companies will come and visit the campus,conduct rounds of interviews,HR rounds ,etc etc et-cetra.
Got to buckle up and work hard for this process.

In the end all i have to say is.....

I am Devastated,Destroyed,Sabotaged and Savaged....,
but i will rise,because :

I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :