Friday, May 22, 2009

There are too many prophets here : HIMYM

Now just a week after BBT ended its season,its time now for the HIMYM.
HIMYM has ended its season 4 with a great episode,an end which ensure that you are glued to the screen when the next season shows up and its going to be "Legen---Dary".

The best thing i ever got from this show is what Barney said to Ted in the 1st episode "Am going to teach you how to live",while i thought i don't really need anyone to teach me the arts of survival, but i was not completely wrong and at the same time not completely correct.
(Wow ! even my speech is now of the Show style,What up? High 5!)


There is an enigma,which the show has been able to create right from the season one,season where we meet the GANG and now the magic is still there,till the end of the season 4,an end where we finally meet the GOAT !!,
where we know that the Ted has changed his profession and is now a professor of architecture.
Well am happy for him and happy that the Barney-Robin relationship finally getting into some good shape,
and what a Leap that was !!

The finale had a beautiful background score - "Prophets" by A.C. Newman.
One of the finest and the most beautiful songs i have ever listened.

Lyrics of the song :

I was a silent partner I found
Myself with the rabble that stood on a mound
Hipshot thinking but not out loud
There are too many prophets here

On the upper side of the sound of the dark
I took it in silence I took it to heart
I carried it quietly over the wall
There were too many prophets there
I was behind it

One by one by one by one
One by one by one by one
Stand by zero
Stacked on zero
One by one by one by one
One by one by one by one

I was a silent partner for once
And I was split into two sections
Here is my heart and here is my song
There are too many prophets here
I am divided

One by one by one by one
One by one by one by one
Stand on zero
Stacked on zero

I was the silent partner I know
The part of the forrest where you shouldn't go
Now out of the woods and out in the day
I see there's too many prophets here

One by one by one by one
Stand on zero
One by one by one by one
Stacked on zero
One by one by one by one
Stand on zero
One by one by one by one
Stacked on zero
One by one by one by one

How to get this song? well you can always get it from Amazon or other sites,just search the internet. Its 21st century there are ways of getting something one wants.

and remember "No one is hotter than GOD !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :